Hi! I’m Adriana.
I am a Registered Speech-Language Pathologist with a passion for working with families and their little ones on feeding and mealtime struggles. My clinical experience ranges from working with premature infants and their caregivers in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) to working with older children/teens and families in an outpatient setting.
As a mom to two young kids myself, I understand what it’s like to balance all the needs of a child. This understanding of family life is why I want to ensure treatment goals, strategies, and schedules work for each individual family and their needs. My goal is to empower you to take the strategies that we work on together so that you are able to use them in your child’s day-to-day routines, whether that be at home, school, daycare, or elsewhere.
In addition to feeding and swallowing, I also have clinical experience in assessing and treating children and adults with speech and language difficulties.
Whether it is speech, language, or feeding, I always have my clients and their family’s best interests at the centre of every therapy session and will always strive to provide fun, evidence-based, and functional strategies for you to use with your child!
• Infant Eating, Feeding and Swallowing: Theory and Clinical Application
• Dysphagia and the Breastfed Infant
• Using Parent-Reported Assessment Tools for the Care of Infants and Children with Feeding Difficulties
• Tools for Trauma Informed Care
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider
• An Introduction to Supported Conversation for Adults with Aphasia